Thursday 25 February 2010

21st Century Takeaway

This is a real quickie, but I just wanted to copy, paste and post it because I think it really is awesome. It is called the Instructables Restaurant (www.instructablesrestaurant.com), “the first open sourced restaurant in the world”. Ok its not a very catchy name, but the idea is super cool. Everything in the restaurant has been crowd-sourced from instructables.com (note to self must use it more) and everything can be downloaded to take home and make yourself, from your lunch to the chair you sat your pretty little toosh on. Its a whole restaurant built on free, happy, share-y, care-y loving, you scratched my back so I am happy to scratch yours and I just think we would all be much happier (and cleverer) if everything worked like this. And they have some pretty funky toasters too. Only downside is that its in Amsterdam. The Dutch are very good at things like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment